- The heavy durable ceramic construction makes these one piece raised dishes very stable. The pedestal weighs more than the dish, therefore they will not tip or slide with normal use.
- Made of stoneware, Classy Cat Dishes are dishwasher and microwave safe. Will not absorb food odors and harbor bacteria as plastic does, helping to prevent chin acne and mouth ulcers.
- This product is absolutely lead free, and the colors are airbrushed on giving the dishes an attractive dark to light shaded appearance.
- Both styles are designed so the sides do not obstruct the pets vision or irritate sensitive whiskers while eating.
- The scoop shaped sides and turned in rims are another feature found only on Classy Cat & Dog products. Both assist in keeping contents contained, and make it much easier for pets to pick up their food without pushing it over the sides. Especially the older ones with fewer or no teeth to help them.
- Easy to pick up and wash, ( wheelchair friendly ) they also take up much less space than wood or metal raised feeders.
. The attached pedestals are unique to Classy Cat & Dog products. They raise the food to a comfortable level for pets, it’s especially helpful to the older or arthritic cats and dogs that find it very painful to stoop down to floor level to eat. The most comfortable height is for the rim of the dish to be about mid to lower chest high, they need to eat from a level ABOVE the stomach height. If they are having to crouch down to floor level their dish is far too low. These dishes are easily resold if you are buying for a senior pet, as you can add them to our Amazon.com listings, using the “Sell Yours” link on them. We recommend you keep the boxes for mailing. The pedestal allows pets to sit or stand closer to their meals. Raised dishes also help prevent vomiting that is often caused by a reflex muscle in the throat that reacts when a pet lifts their head after eating from a level below their stomach. An empty stomach can also cause vomiting because of acid build up.
This image shows all 3 sizes in relation to each other. All are attached to 4″ high pedestals. Only the dish or bowl differs in width and depth.Why Not Follow Us?